Your privacy is critically important to us. At RondaArndorfer.com, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it (sending newsletters and emails for example).
- We have tops notch security set in place within WordPress to protect any and all information you give us.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, email address, or mailing address (mailing address only required when purchase is made). Downloading information or logging in may allow the Company to “recognize” you to allow us to personalize our service for you.
For our Clients, we use personal information mainly to provide the Services and contact our Clients regarding account activities, new version and product offerings, or other communications relevant to the Services. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable or other information of End Users to any third parties, except, as mentioned above.
Communications With Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–disclosed publicly.
That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “Likes” and comments on other websites, are all available to others!
For example, the photo that you upload to your public profile, or a default image if you haven’t uploaded one, is your Globally Recognized Avatar, or Gravatar–get it? :). Your Gravatar, along with other public profile information, will display with the comments and “Likes” that you make on other users’ websites while logged in to your WordPress.com account. Your Gravatar + public profile information may also display with your comments, “Likes,” and other interactions on websites that use our Gravatar service, if the email address associated with your account with us is the same as the email address that you use on the other website. Currently, Lifeholistically does not allow commenting on posts, so this above statement is currently (as of May 24, 2018) not relevant.
How Long We Keep Information
If you have signed up to received newsletters, sales, or basic emails from Ronda Arndorfer, we hold on to your name (if provided) and email address. We will do so until you have decided to no longer receive these types of notifications and hit unsubscribe at the bottom of one of the said pieces of communication.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, the drawback to this is that certain features may not be available to you.
- Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services you may hit unsubscribe at any time and your information will be deleted within 30 days.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.